We have over 30 partners in the Miami Valley.
Our partners come from many disciplines and include public agencies, private businesses, schools, and more! Our common goal is to give children more opportunities outdoors.
Become a Partner
We would love to have you join us as a partner! If you are interested in attending an Executive Committee meeting, please contact us!
Partners are asked to do the following:
- Share MVLNCI information with your contacts
- Participate in our Summits, Education Sessions, and Networking Events as you are able
- Keep your agency’s information up to date in our database annually.
Partners can become more involved by:
- Offer workshops and educational programming at our events
- Assist with events
- Become an Executive Committee Member
- Chair Projects
- Send your event info to MVLNCI for advertisement to our Partners
Fill Out this Survey to Become A Partner! Agencies only. We are no longer accepting individuals.
Doug Horvath, Five Rivers MetroParks
Cinda Hanbuch-Pinkerton, Miami County Park District
Robert Harrison: Montgomery County Public Health
Katy Lucas, Centerville-Washington Park District
Abbey Rymarczyk, Dayton Children’s Hospital
Elisabeth Elam, Hike It Baby
Mandy Martin, Darke County Parks
June Drieling, Brukner Nature Center
Kristen Lauer, Montgomery Soil and Water District
Meredith L. Florkey, Learning Tree Farm
Contact us at email@example.com