We have over 40 partners in the Miami Valley.
Our partners come from many disciplines and include public agencies, private businesses, schools, and more! Our common goal is to give children more opportunities outdoors.
Become a Partner
We would love to have you join us as a partner! If you are interested in attending an Executive Committee meeting, please contact us!
Partners are asked to do the following:
- Share MVLNCI information with your contacts
- Participate in our Summits, Education Sessions, and Networking Events as you are able
- Keep your agency’s information up to date in our database annually.
Partners can become more involved by:
- Offering workshops and educational programming at our events
- Assisting with events
- Joining the Executive Committee
- Chair Projects
- Send your event info to MVLNCI for advertisement to our Partners
Fill Out This Survey to Become A Partner! Agencies only. We are no longer accepting individuals.
Doug Horvath, Five Rivers MetroParks
Cinda Hanbuch-Pinkerton, Miami County Park District
Stacey Shern: Public Health of Dayton and Montgomery County
Katy Lucas, Centerville-Washington Park District
Abbey Pettiford, Dayton Children’s Hospital
June Drieling, Brukner Nature Center
Meredith L. Florkey, Ohio Naturally
The MVLNCI collaborative engages and empowers our community to make time and create access for outdoor exploration, play and learning.
Contact us at email@example.com